Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Congrats to the Class of 2017 and Thnak You!


I would like to once again congratulate the class of 2017; best of luck to each of them as they pursue the next chapter of their lives!

 

I would also like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our communities and families for your support over the past four years.  I will remember my time in the Barron Area School District for many years to come.  I cannot emphasize enough that my family’s decision to leave here was not as a result of any issues or concerns and was NOT an easy decision.  I am honored to have had the opportunity to serve you and your kids and have formed relationships that will endure well into the future.  I know that the district is going to continue to be successful well into the future as a result of the awesome students, involved families, and phenomenal staff.

 

Thank you again for the opportunity to work with and for the kids in this district, it has been a remarkable experience.

   

As always, please feel free to contact me at any time.

 

Sincerely,

Craig G. Broeren

District Administrator

715-537-5612 ext. 402

No comments:

Post a Comment